Monday, November 16, 2009

school boy, report cards & 14weeks

It's official we have a school boy on our hands! Today Greyson brought home his first "report card" or pre-k developmental assessment. He received lots of A's (for applying). P's are for practicing, E's are for emerging, and N's are for not observed yet. Seems we need to work on staying on task and demonstrating positive self control. I guess we are all a little work in progress! :)

Look how well Greyson is writing his name!

Here is one from July 2008, he was just getting good at it!
From the same day Greyson & Grover... double trouble. I miss hearing Greyson giggle as Grover chased him. Or was it the other way around? :)
And while Greyson was at preschool this morning, Luciana was good to her mama and let me get some cute 14 week pics.
I bought this fringie off etsy back in june, so glad to finally use it for a few photos. It's really cool, one side is shades of blue while the reverse is mostly pinks and purples.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go Greyson!!

I love the new pics of Luci! SOOO cute!

Rebekah said...

How adorable is the pic of Greyson and Grover?!?! Oh, I know you cherish that! Oh buddy, don't you worry....I certainly need to work at staying on task and positive self control and I am much older than you! Luciana's 14 week pics are TO DIE FOR!!! SO precious! I could eat your kids up!

aandpscott said...

Love the picture of Greyson and Grover! How sweet is little Luciana in the last picture?! Her blue eyes just pop. I'm going to need a copy of that one. Love the new background too.

Anonymous said...

Love the new look on your blog and the blog header pictures of your family! So precious and priceless! Love the 14 week pictures as well!!!!! Thanks for updating and showing off your beautiful children.

Mandy Herbert said...

Hey Tara! I love the family pic... Liza has that dress!! Love the fringe thing too...gotta love etsy!! Luciana is getting soo big and more and more adorable!!

Lauren said...

Those pictures are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Melissa said...

So precious! I love your new family pics in your header. What a beautiful family.