Sunday, January 15, 2006

are you free tuesday night?




ha-ha! just wanted to finally share g-man's first birthday invitation! as most of you know i *love* making cards/invites. i have made our Christmas cards and most birthday cards for years. i love the excuse or occasion to make a new card, and having greyson has given me plenty of new excuses to make them. . . valentine's day cards, thank-you notes, and now birthday party cards! since his birthday falls in cold january, we decided to go with a snowflake, winter ONEderland theme. i figure i'll have plenty of time for the dinosaur, spiderman, thomas the tank engine themed parties! :) we have had SO much fun planning & shopping! the decorations include: snowflakes of all sorts and sizes, balloons, streamers, party hats, noise makers.... the appetizer include: party meatballs, a chocolate chip cheesball (cream cheese), chips/dip, an artichoke and spinach dip... the dinner menu includes: yummy cream of crab soup with bread from panera and chicken noodle soup & chicken nuggets for the kids.... and of course BIRTHDAY CAKE for dessert!! the guests include 9 little munchkins and their parents. i'm so excited and i can't wait for tuesday to get here, but i just can't believe that my baby boy is turning one in TWO DAYS!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Drywall Mom said...

I wish I had as much excitement as you to take the time to do that.

Chris Streeter Davis said...

How much fun! I love the invitations, you are so creative!:) Maybe I will have Brynn Harper on his birthday!! That is also my good friend Katy's birthday. The food sounds yummy! Happy Early birthday Greyson! ;)

Renee said...

They're really cute! I have no patience to make my own invites. I'm lucky if I can run out to Wal-Mart to buy some. The party sounds great! Wish I could come. ;)

Spikey1 said...

I think we can come! ;)

Michelle said...

how cute! I love scrapbooking and started making cards recently. i love it!

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

How do you find the time to do things like that? Tell me please, becasue I would love to do things like that.

Unknown said...

Oh those are super cute! I surfed on in through ginger, and love the new design! I Just finished 9 more scrapbook pages tonight, and posted them on my blog. Come visit sometime! Your son is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I was searching for Winter Wonderland themes, and your blog came up. My daughter is turning one in Dec. and I LOVE your invite. Was it difficult to do?

Cassandra

cjlucario@austin.rr.com

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Baccarat barbara resort santa site web Is oxycontin addictive Lots of laptop hard drives rosacea proactiv Make lg 4500 ring tones 1994 honda horizon nasal cellulitis

Jessica James said...

I'm looking for cute ideas for a winder onederland birthday party. It is a little far in advance but a little planning makes the party so great. jessicadjames@gmail.com