Tuesday, January 10, 2006

sweet cheeks

i am so excited! my new lens arrived in the mail yesterday. i waited and waited all day, hoping my UPS man would have a little package for me... and he did! it's a canon 28-135 mm. i really needed a bit more zoom, and boy does it have it! i've been playing around with it since it arrived (taken about 80 shots so far). this, by far is my favorite. i know to some this photo may seem like a reject, but not to me. i love creative photography. capturing the littlest detail. like here: that chin (my chin), those lips, those lashes, and those SWEET CHEEKS!!!!! yes, this one captured my heart.

12 comments:

Renee said...

That's such a great picture. I need to learn more about photography!

Spikey1 said...

Easy to take a great shot like that when you have such a great subject :)

Drywall Mom said...

That's cool that you like photography. I am horrible at taking pictures. Any of the good pictures of my kids are taken by my husband. I am Photograph-intollerant.

chichimama said...

What a great picture! Enjoy your new toy...

chesneygirl said...

Definately NOT a reject! Beautiful!....I LOVE those kind of pictures!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

was looking around your blog and I see we have a number of things in common...we're practically the same age, both been married 4 years, mommies to toddler boys...and we both love scrapbooking!

Chris said...

Oh, I love that picture!! I love up close ones like that. Glad you got your new lens. How much fun! :)

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

What a great picture!!! How cute! And those cheeks are sooo precious!

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

P.S. -- I'm going to link your blog on mine!!

Heidi said...

that pic turned me into a big ball of MUSH! LOL it is the cutest shot of the cutest li'l boy! thnx for sharing this pic, tara. have fun with your new lens. you have the perfect subject, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) take a look this emo boy one over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com